Sunday 10 April 2016

Week Thirteen

1) Identify what you personally have completed since last week

      Since last week I have finalized the EMA penguin banner (shown below) and it has been sent off to the printer, along with the road signs that were posted in last week’s blog. I have also begun designing the posters requested by the Sponsorship team and have almost completed their penguin banner, however I’m still waiting to receive one more sponsor’s logo before I am able to finish it.

2) How you accomplished those tasks including any resources you used such as tutorials, meeting with group members, meeting with other groups, books, etc.

      The resources used for this week were meeting up in person and communicating online via Facebook and email both with the other graphic designers as well as the team leader of the Sponsorship group. Additionally, I continued to use the Adobe design programs InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop when creating my projects.

3) What your team has accomplished in the last week

      We haven’t accomplished anything as a team other than continuing to communicate with each other both online and in our meeting.

4) The biggest difficulty in the last week

      The biggest difficulty has been/is waiting to receive the last logo so that I can finalize the penguin banner and have it sent off to the printer as soon as possible, as the date of the conference is quickly approaching. Both myself and a few other students have tried multiple times to get in touch with the girl who has the logo, but she hasn’t been answering any of us and hasn’t showed up to class in a few weeks, so we’re basically stuck trying to wait as patiently as we possibly can for her to respond to one of us.

5) What you personally aim to achieve before next week

Before next week I hope to receive the last logo so that I can add it to the penguin banner and have it sent to the printer immediately as I’ve already had it pre-approved by both the Executive Directors and the Art Direction team. I would also like to finish the posters for the Sponsorship team and possibly accept a new design request.


No comments:

Post a Comment