Sunday 17 April 2016

Week Fourteen

1) Identify what you personally have completed since last week

      Since last week I received and added the last logo to the Sponsorship team’s penguin banner and it has finally been sent out to the printer. I’ve also basically finished creating the Sponsorship team’s posters, however I’m just waiting for the team leader to answer one question before I can finalize them and send them out to get approved. Lastly, I’ve begun writing and editing the transition document for the Graphic Design team.

2) How you accomplished those tasks including any resources you used such as tutorials, meeting with group members, meeting with other groups, books, etc.

      The resources I used for this week were communicating online via Facebook and email, as well as meeting up in person with the other graphic designers, primarily to discuss our transition document; the same resources were used when communicating with the Sponsorship team. Additionally, I also continued to use the Adobe design programs InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop when creating my requested projects.

3) What your team has accomplished in the last week

      We have begun compiling our transition document together.

4) The biggest difficulty in the last week

      The biggest difficulty in the last week has been waiting quite a few days for a reply from the Sponsorship team leader. When I first began working on this project she told me that she wanted to add an extra sentence to the Photo Booth TO poster to tell people to go check out the photo booth and have their pictures taken, however she never told me exactly how she wanted to word the sentence, so instead of writing something myself that I’ll likely end up having to change, I’m waiting to find out precisely how she wants the sentence worded.

5) What you personally aim to achieve before next week

      Before next week I hope the Sponsorship team leader answers my question so that I can finalize the posters, get them approved and send them out to the printer as soon as possible. I would also like to get the transition document done, and potentially accept (and ideally finish) any last minute design requests, if we receive any.





No comments:

Post a Comment