Sunday 13 March 2016

Week Nine

1) Identify what you personally have completed since last week

      Since last week I have made a few alterations and added the keynote speaker’s picture and name on to the second banner that I created for the Marketing and Promotions team, which has just been approved by everyone and will be sent out to the printer very soon. I have also accepted a couple of graphic design project requests both from the EMA Gala Planning and Logistics team as well as the Sponsorship team, however I’m currently waiting for further direction from both teams before I start making anything.

2) How you accomplished those tasks including any resources you used such as tutorials, meeting with group members, meeting with other groups, books, etc.

      Unfortunately, this week I was unable to meet up with anyone in person but I did communicate with everyone in my group, as well as many individuals from other groups, through Facebook, email and phone calls. I also used the Adobe design Programs InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator when creating the banner.

3) What your team has accomplished in the last week

      We’re still working away at our own projects individually and continuing to communicate with each other whenever we need to, but other than that we haven’t accomplished anything as a team.

4) The biggest difficulty in the last week

      The biggest difficulty for me were the unnecessary, insignificant last minute changes to the banner from the Art Direction team, the Marketing and Promotions team and the Executive Directors. It felt like too many people had an opinion just for the sake of having one, when really the banner would have looked just as good without all the minute alterations that hadn’t even been an issue in the first place.

5) What you personally aim to achieve before next week

I hope to hear back from either the EMA Gala Planning and Logistics team or the Sponsorship team relatively early on in the week so I can begin working on what they need me to make, and hopefully I can have at least one of the projects completely finalized and approved.



No comments:

Post a Comment