Sunday 28 February 2016

Week Seven

1) Identify what you personally have completed since last week

Week seven has been quite a slow week for me. I haven’t been able to start working on the second banner as I am still waiting for direction from the marketing and promotions team on things such as the size that it needs to be and the details of what needs to be included.

2) How you accomplished those tasks including any resources you used such as tutorials, meeting with group members, meeting with other groups, books, etc.

      The resources that I personally used this week were meeting up in person with the other graphic designers and the art direction team, as well as communicating through email and Facebook with members of the marketing and promotions team and the executive directors. On top of that, I’ve also continued to work with the Adobe design programs Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator

3) What your team has accomplished in the last week

      Much like the previous weeks, our group hasn’t really accomplished much as a team as we all have individual project requests to work on, however we’ve been continuing to communicate with each other through Facebook to make sure we’re all relatively on the same page.

4) The biggest difficulty in the last week

      The biggest difficulty in the last week was (and unfortunately still is) trying to get information on the second banner from the marketing and promotions team, as I have been unable to start working without it. I’ve asked the team leader for the dimensions and what needs to be included in the banner multiple times and the one time they actually got back to me on the subject, they gave me with the wrong information, so until I receive the correct information, I’m at a standstill with this project.

5) What you personally aim to achieve before next week

Next week I aim to have the second banner completely finalized and approved. I would also like to accept and begin working on another graphic design request.

No comments:

Post a Comment