Sunday 14 February 2016

Week Five

1) Identify what you personally have completed since last week

         Since last week I met up with the team leaders of the art direction group and the sponsorship group, along with the executive directors, and together we made the last few tweaks and completely finalized the sponsorship package. Unfortunately we haven’t been receiving many graphic design project requests, so I am currently in the process of waiting to be assigned my next task. 

2) How you accomplished those tasks including any resources you used such as tutorials, meeting with group members, meeting with other groups, books, etc.

The most necessary resource for me this week was meeting up in person with the executive directors as well as members from the art direction team and the sponsorship team to finalize the sponsorship package. Originally we tried to use email to communicate the tweaks that needed to be made, however we unanimously decided that it’d be much easier if we all sat down and made the changes together. In addition, I used both InDesign and Photoshop when creating the package.

3) What your team has accomplished in the last week

As I mentioned in my blog post from last week, each graphic designer is working on their own project requests individually, so there really hasn’t been much accomplished as a team. We did, however, have a short in person group meeting and continued to use Facebook to communicate and keep everyone in the group up-to-date with our progress.

4) The biggest difficulty in the last week

         Personally, in the past week I haven’t had many difficulties. The only issue I can really think of is the fact that I’m still not a fan of the colour palette (and I still don’t understand how it relates to the theme of “Breaking Barriers”) but despite that I think the sponsorship package ended up looking pretty good.  

5) What you personally aim to achieve before next week

Before next week I hope to accept and start working on another graphic design project.




No comments:

Post a Comment